• Learn how to Run Mac Snow-Leopard on Ubuntu using Oracle Sun Virtual-box
  • Are you a Turbo C++ addict/? Learn how to emulate Turbo c++ with Dos-box in a few steps.
  • Ubuntu's purple love-- A Clean and minimalistic wallpaper for your Desktop.

Python script to fetch mp3 files from ex.fm

Its been just a few months since I started learning Python and I've already managed to learn a range of new things. I find python so easy to write that I've started to use it for all kinds of things. Yesterday I wanted to fetch some mp3 files from ex.fm so I started looking for quick and dirty way to do it. 

At first I used firebug to fetch the the mp3 file source but it was tedious and I could only fetch one song at a time. I then came across ex.fm's API so I quickly went through the API and found an easy way to download all the songs from my user account.

You can download the script from my github account

2 comments:

saurav kumar raj said...

Thannk you for sharing such a nice blog.

Admission in PES University 2020| Ranking in PES Uinversity| Direct Admission in PES University

Unknown said...

I'm cheerful I found this blog! Every now and then, understudies need to psychologically the keys of beneficial artistic articles forming. Your information about this great post can turn into a reason for such individuals.


Servicenow Training in Hyderabad

Post a Comment